Saturday, April 16, 2011

beer bike 03[2]

beer bike 03[2]

March 28, 2011 â€" Let the Vacation Begin Now « Round and round we go
I rode very easy, taking each opportunity to slow and chat with local Tanzanians on foot and bicycle. I took out my video camera to film passing riders, I stopped to take photos, I dismounted from my bike to simply take in the view. Unfettered by the obligations ... We had been told that our camp for the evening would not be one of the best, so with no reason to hurry, we made a late lunch of chicken, chips, and cold beer 5km before the border. Delicious food, laughs and ...
Joe's Jokes: Some Jokes for a very windy and rainy day.
The Guiness guy said: "Well, if the other guys aren't going to drink beer, I'm not going to either!" 07. Old Age. A 90 year old man was crying. I asked him why. He said: "I just married a 30 year old woman. The sex is great and she washes my clothes ... Chaplain Jimmy.. the main preacher where I live in Maryland told a version of the following joke.. substituting a bicycle for the lost item.) A man went to church on Sunday and heard a sermon about the Ten Commandments. ...

Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment