Tuesday, May 31, 2011

still5

Top 5000: still5
OKay so, not to sound conceited at all..because iam not…but before i had my son i was 5'0 and 125 pounds, i had a big butt and little waist and alot of guys gave me attention…now after i had my son..still 5'0 ...

Gossip 007.The Best Blog For New Gossips.: still5
OKay so, not to sound conceited at all..because iam not…but before i had my son i was 5'0 and 125 pounds, i had a big butt and little waist and alot of guys gave me attention…now after i had my son..still 5'0 ...

The Hot Wallpaper Blog: still5
OKay so, not to sound conceited at all..because iam not…but before i had my son i was 5'0 and 125 pounds, i had a big butt and little waist and alot of guys gave me attention…now after i had my son..still 5'0 but 145 ...

The Best Bollywood Dress...: still5
For those in leagues with weekly transactions, this news is bad timing since there are still 5 days left in the first scoring period. Pay attention to the news to see if Dunn will be active next week. ...



Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment